jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013

Megan's Bedroom Transformation


My idea for the room transformation was to strip away the life, colour and all design out of the room, thus discovering that without these things, without us and without our ideas, all spaces are lifeless and empty. It is like a blank canvas waiting for us to inject it with life. We personalise our spaces to our likes and needs, or those of others. In this case, I add what I need to my room to help me in my studying years, and of course, for sleeping. But also, I give it colour and design so that when I am in my room I feel comfortable, it is a place I like to be, despite the fact that if I am in there but not sleeping, it means I will be working. My personalization of the space is what makes it a comfortable place to be.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario