domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

WHAT KIND OF ARCHITECT DO YOU WANT TO BECOME?_WEEK1



I want to become an architect who thinks in architecture like an art, because for me it’s the art of space. The best way to explain this is with my body because I believe that dance is the architecture of the body.
I would like to become an architect who will able to see beyond the building or dancer, that can see the space that they generate.
I want design wonderful buildings.

I pretend that my architecture speaks about the movement, concentrate on the design, aesthetic, and proportion and try to find perfection. Give much important to details and things than cannot be seen but can be felt. Create elements that inspire a body to move or stay upright. This is the amazing of architecture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario