viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

WHAT KIND OF ARCHITECT I WANT TO BE

AT MY FIRST IDEA...



                                                         ... FINALLY I ADD COLOUR



                           BUT NOW THESE FOOTPRINT AREN'T MINE


                                                    
                                          IN MY PROGRAMME THOSE 
                                      FOOTPRINT WILL BE OF THEM


At first, I wanted that my architecture left a footprint, no in a city, my intention is to leave a footprint in the mind of people, in their hearts.
But as in my presentation's class, I don't want do it alone: in other part, one of my objectives is to look for someone like me, with the same ideas.
Architecture isn't only space. Architecture is the material things that space contains, the thing that decorate that space. But architecture is something more. The space and these material things provocate feelings, sensations and emotions at people. For me that is the objective of the architecture. So that objective will be the objective of my architecture.
I will create the space but its content too.

Althogh there is a change. My architecture will leave footprint in the persons generating memories. And their memories will be generated in a space which each other can leave their own footprints.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario