jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

Developing the project

I didn't know how to continue with my project so I decided to start revising it since the begining.

First of all, I have done a brainstorming with all the ideas that I can't miss and which are very important in my project. 

Then, revising all my posts and videos I realized that the most important thing on my project is people. Moreover,in one of my videos one person said: "A mi me parecería súper chulo que..." and it made me think and I decided to ask more people to complete this sentence with their personal needs. I have asked it to different people who didn't know nothing about my project. I have obtained different opinions, some of them are worried about the city, others about specific areas as the university or the parcs, and finally, others are worried about their home.

This last, surprisingly answered me that they wanted spaces that could change colour, shape,... To sum up, they asked me for flexible spaces and I have tried to solve their needs with this drawings.

In the right one, a friend asked me for a room in where you could stay and while you are laying in your bed you could see the sea in the ceiling. In the middle one, my aunt asked me for a room that could detect your mood and change it making music. And in the left one, a friend asked me for a room that could change its colour by pressing a button.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario